NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that an extraordinary meeting of the Members of the Company will be held at the offices of Morgan, Lewis & Bockius UK LLP, Condor House, 5-10 St Paul’s Churchyard, London EC4M 8AL, United Kingdom, on Thursday, 4 July 2019, at 10am London time for the following purposes:
- To appoint a chairperson of the meeting.
- To confirm notice.
- To consider and if thought appropriate pass the following proposed resolutions:a. To amend the memorandum and articles of association of the Company in the form presented to the meeting (expected to be substantially in the form set out in Appendix A to this Notice and available at Appendix.pdf); and
b. To ratify and confirm all and any actions taken by the Directors and Officers of the Company, relative to the business of the Company, up to the date of the meeting.
By Order of the Board
Borko Moric Milovanovic
- A Member entitled to attend and vote at the above extraordinary meeting is entitled to appoint one or more proxies to attend and vote instead of him. A proxy need not be a Member of the Company, but must attend the meeting in person to represent the appointing Member. A form of proxy in respect of the planned meeting is enclosed with this Notice.
- Proxy forms must be deliveredbefore the time specified above for the holding of the meeting. If the signed form of proxy is delivered by fax or e-mail, the original should follow promptly by post.
- Persons who hold shares through any intermediaries or custodian, should send their completed proxy forms directly to the intermediary or custodian.
- In the case of joint holders of a share in the Company: (a) if two or more persons hold shares jointly, each of them may be present in person or by proxy at the meeting and may speak as a Member; (b) if only one of the joint holders is present in person or by proxy at the meeting, he may vote on behalf of all joint holders; and (c) if two or more of the joint holders are present in person or by proxy at the meeting, they must vote as one.
- A Member shall be deemed to be present at the meeting if he participates by telephone or other electronic means and all Members participating in the meeting are able to hear each other. The following are dial-in details for the meeting:
Dial-in: +44 20 3433 3797
Conference Code: 229 838 8438.